Neat Freaks, Obsessive Compulsive Tidiers, Makeup Addicts & Design Lovers, please meet The Beauty Box, makers of the most beautiful, practical makeup & jewellery storage boxes in South Africa.
For years (far too many), I used to store my makeup in the drawers of my vanity table: pretty neatly organised, with little make-shift dividers & allocated sections for all the different products. It was OK. However, since discovering The Beauty Box, all my makeup now lives happily on my vanity counter top & the rest, as they say, is history. Everything has its perfect place (nothing make shift about it), is quick & easy to pack away after the usual Morning Makeup Rush and just looks so pretty & professional.
I was introduced to The Beauty Box by my friend & makeup maestro Renee De Wit of Gorgeous2Go fame, when she painted the faces of our MOOIMAAK makeover candidates last season, neatly storing her (lust-worthy) makeup kit in the “Build A Beauty Box” organizer from The Beauty Box. It really was love at first sight, for me.
What I love about it
- the acrylic is super high quality and the unit is particularly well made;
- although the Build A Beauty Box is generous in size (it’s the biggest organizer they sell), I like the fact that “space is limited” which means all my extra non-daily products can get stored separately, to avoid cluttering up those products I need quick access to – it forces you to edit your collection (and, although I’m not a huge fan of being forced to do ANYthing, when it comes to organizing, I’ll happily allow it:);
- the drawers and dividers have been very thoughtfully designed, allowing for all different sizes & types of products to live together peacefully. The modular drawer dividers are very flexible and a great addition;
- the top section is great for larger bottles, brushes & products that need to stand upright;
- all my daily favourites are on quick & easy display, quick to grab and even quicker to put away;
- anything that makes living a Marie-Kondo-style declutterd life even easier and looks this elegant, gets a well-manicured “thumbs-up” from me.
The lovely ladies at The Beauty Box are offering anyone using the code “clarewiesewentzel” ten per cent off their first order: simply email email@example.com to claim this special discount.
Follow The Beauty Box on Facebook here.